Ondjou and Van Heerden Safaris can offer an equally exciting African Safaris in Namibia to any non-hunter who may be accompanying the hunting safari. They can join the hunting party in the bush, do a photographic safari with their own guide and vehicle or spend some time to enjoy the bird and animal activity at a waterhole. Excursions can be arranged to National Parks and coastal towns as an extra activity, with unique photographic opportunities.
Our coastal towns offer a variety of activities, experiencing the thrill of dolphins leaping out of the water alongside the ski-boat, seals fed by hand, fresh oysters and sparkling wine on the calm waters of the Walvis Bay lagoon. Full day 4x4 adventures to view the picturesque natural lagoon at Sandwich Harbour surrounded by massive sand dunes reaching down to the sea and inhabited by a variety of birds.
Photographic Safaris - As an add on to your hunting safari
Photographic tour provides you, our guest, the ultimate opportunity to familiarize you with Namibia’s rich diverse wildlife and landscape. These tours are easy to combine with a hunting safari, accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
Hot spots in Namibia that are worth a visit:
- Etosha National Park
- Zambezi Region: National parks with its huge variety of species, lush water landscape and colorful birdlife
- Namib Naukluft Park – Sossuvlei, Sesriem Canyon
- Damaraland – Brandberg, Namibia’s highest mountain, with the famous white lady rock painting, the rock engravings at Twyfelfontein and plenty more
- Fish River Canyon – second largest in the world
- Swakopmund and coastal region